If you like to shoot and you like to challenge yourself then this is the course for you. This is for
both Level I and II students stress levels will be appropriate to your skill set. This is meant to
push you past your comfort level to learn more about your performance under stress and work
through many different possible combative shooting scenarios. Our goal is to have students
leave with a better understanding of what their failure point was and how to make improvements
to work through that and get better.
Carbine Skills & Drills
Date: Sunday, September 23rd, 2018
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
This Skill Builder ties the many facets of Combative shooting together in one session. Skills
worked on here will include but not be limited to:
Working from a Sling Position
Shooting and Moving
Shooting from Alternative Positions
Shooting from Behind Cover
* The only prerequisite for this course is you must have come out and shot with us in the past or
have done one of the Qualifiers at some point in time prior to the course date.
Hot, Humid, Rain, Snow, Sleet, Hail…….We SHOOT!!!!
We only have 10 slots per class. No exceptions. Seating is limited & seats will go fast!
• 300/400 Rounds of Target Ammo
• *NO* M855 62 Grain Green Tip AP Rounds
• Functioning Firearm: ANY Box Fed Magazine Rifle
• Sling System Preferably Single Point
• 3 Spare Magazines
• Spare Magazine Pouch
• Eye and Ear Protection
• Clothing Suitable for ALL Weather Conditions you will come in contact with the ground so knee
and elbow pads are ok and clothing you wont mind getting dirty.