302 Tactical Operations group is proud to offer our NEW Training Drills for the 2018 Winter/Spring Season. Our Training Drill Courses are designed to be a time to come out and shoot in direct competition against someone else. Weather it be for time, speed, accuracy, or ability this is meant to foster healthy competition in a safe training environment and push the boundaries of what you feel is possible for yourself and your weapon platform.
Handgun & Carbine Training Drills
When: Saturday, December 29th, 2018
Time: 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM
This Skill Builder is designed to get the operator up to speed working on making the transitions
from Carbine to Handgun and working around various forms of cover. We will be working on the
skills needed to make smooth transitions from one weapon platform to the next. As well as
when to reload vs when to transition and how best make that determination. The shooter will be
working from multiple forms and levels of cover on both weapon platforms. This is MEDIUM
stress course the action of handling multiple weapon platforms gives this course a slightly
higher degree of difficultly.
* The only prerequisite for this course is you must have come out and shot with us in the past or
have done one of the Qualifiers at some point in time prior to the course date
• 300 Carbine/300 Handgun Rounds of Target Ammo
• *NO* M855 62 Grain Green Tip AP Rounds
• Functioning Firearm: ANY Style of Handgun/ANY Box Fed Magazine Rifle
• Holstering System/Sling System Preferably Single Point
• 3 Spare Magazines for Both Handgun/Carbine
• Spare Magazine Pouch for Both Handgun/Carbine
• Eye and Ear Protection
• Clothing Suitable for ALL Weather Conditions you will come in contact with the ground so knee
and elbow pads are ok and clothing you wont mind getting dirty.
Reserve your space in our NEW Handgun & Carbine Training Drills with our Pay Pal Button Below!