302 Tactical Operations Group High Risk Situations Course
Storm Mountain, Inc.
This course is being conducted in association with 302 Group and its exclusive clients.
The course is a comprehensive shooting program developed to give the student the skills necessary to defend against a terrorist or criminal attack. This course covers:
• Malfunction reduction
• Individual movement
• Use of less than optimal shooting positions
• Transition exercises from rifle/carbine to handgun
• Use of barricades
• Basic low light techniques
• Stress and movement drills
• Combat mind set
• Counter vehicle ambush techniques
Handgun: -1000 rounds Live (min.)
Carbine: -500 rounds Live (min.)
Iron sighted or military style optical device, magazine fed rifle, caliber .223 or higher is suitable for this course; three (3) extra magazines (min); handgun, belt-mounted holster, three (3) extra handgun magazines or speed loaders, appropriate eye, ear, knee and elbow protection; clothing suitable for weather conditions.
1. This course is both physical and stressful in nature. You should arrive at SMTC mentally and physically prepared for 2.5 full days of intense training.
2. This is a no refund / no course transfer program of instruction. If you have to cancel or drop from the course for any reason prior to or during, you will receive no monies back and will not be granted a course transfer. Prerequisite: none
Length/Cost: 2.5 days at $500.00
Dates: September 22nd through September 24th, 2017
Notes: SMTC has a limited number of Glock 17 and 19- 9mm handguns for rent during the course if needed. Additional cost of $100. Will be added to the course fee if you require a rental gun.
The rental fee includes: Handgun, Holster, Magazine Pouch and 3 magazines. You will still be responsible for ammunition and a firm belt.